- Develop an appreciation for your local watershed resource.
- Observe and study unique plants and animals.
- Learn about and understand the effects of our human actions on the watershed.
- Learn how these actions influence our lives today.
- Network with other schools, organizations and agencies that are working to protect your local watershed.
- Share data and information about your watershed with these groups of people.
- Participate in exciting stewardship projects for the benefit of your watershed.
- Participate in advanced training and student summits in order to learn more about your watershed!
- Learn how to address local environmental problems.
- Meet and work with professional resource managers and educators. Learn more about their career field.
- Have fun!
Back to What is WE?
WE Home -
How Do I Get Involved? -
Where is WE Offered? -
WE Database -
State Parks Home
| DCNR Home | Search |
This Web site made in cooperation with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
at West Chester University
Internet Presentations Group