- Teachers attend a WE training workshop with a Bureau of State Parks facilitator. You will receive the WE manual at this training.
- Teachers and State Parks facilitators offer training to students to familiarize them with the program.
- Teacher schedules field investigations training with State Parks facilitator and obtains all necessary permission for this activity to occur.
- Teachers and students continue to study their watershed while taking a watershed tour, creating a character statement and fact sheet, monitoring the stream site at least twice and preparing a classroom and personal portfolio showing accomplishments.
- Teachers and students may also participate in stewardship projects, student summits and advanced training opportunities.
- Students enter data into the database throughout the school year.
Back to What is WE?
WE Home -
How Do I Get Involved? -
Where is WE Offered? -
WE Database -
State Parks Home
| DCNR Home | Search |
This Web site made in cooperation with the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
at West Chester University
Internet Presentations Group